Start creating memories today !

Murray House: We are more than just a place to stay

Murray House is licenced with NL tourism and meets the high standards and credibility as established by Canada Select. The house can accommodate 4 guests comfortably and is rented as one unit so you will never have to share your space with strangers. We accept bookings for a minimum of 1 night length of stays and are open year around. Just 25 minutes from the city, our vacation home is well situated to offer the best of both worlds !


For just $135 per night, you can claim Murray House as your home away from home while visiting eastern Newfoundland


We charge no additional fees or taxes. An invoice will be generated through PayPal for your reservation. A DEPOSIT OF 10% OF THE TOTAL RENTAL FEE IS DUE AT THE TIME OF YOUR BOOKING TO SECURE YOUR RESERVATION AND TO ACT AS OUR CONTRACT WITH YOU.  The remaining 90% of the rental fee is due at the time of your arrival. A receipt will be provided. 


We accept Paypal payments or cash as a form of payment. There is no cancellation fee if  you cancel your reservation 15 days or more prior to your arrival and, if cancellation is required within that time-frame, the 10% booking fee will be returned to you. No refund for the 10% pre-payment will be provided if you cancel your reservation 14 days or less from the date of  your arrival.


HOUSE RULES

  • Treat the property with respect
  • No parties or large gatherings
  • No smoking inside the house. Smoking outside is permitted but, if you choose to smoke outside, we ask that you do not toss cigarette butts on the ground or patio
  • No drugs
  • Shower Only (No bath access)

16 Connors Loop, Pouch Cove, NL

709-693-3251

Contact Us

Cancel

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.